Wednesday 18 June 2014

Bacon and Avocado Sandwich (Heaven)


Another week and more new food to try :) The other day I made bacon and avocado sandwiches as an after workout snack and it tastes so good! First I toasted some bread and lightly buttered it. Then I fried streaky bacon until very crispy and added 4 slices to the sandwich. Then I added half an avocado, mashed up, to each sandwich. Add a bit of ketchup if you want and then enjoy. The avocado and bacon really complement each other very well. Very simple and perfect for breakfast, lunch or just for a snack to keep you going :)

Thanks for reading and comment below if you have any other good ideas for bacon sandwiches, or good ideas for avocado recipes!



PS. I promise I'll post some fitness related posts soon. I've just been relaxing a lot lately since term finished recently, but I will get back into working out soon to get some inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment